ADC Engineering, Inc. is seeking a CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER/DESIGNER for our growing Greenville office.
The project engineer/designer works hand-in-hand with the civil engineering project manager on multiple site development projects. The project engineer/designer assists with the design and permitting process to create a successful project. Our clients include federal, state, and municipal agencies, private developers, educational institutions, medical facilities, aviation clients and more. Flexibility is key and interest in varied project types is paramount. The project engineer/designer must thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
Applicants are required to have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
· Minimum of three years of site development design experience
· Proficiency in Civil 3D with site, grading, and utility design
· Professional communication skills
· Enthusiasm and a drive to exceed expectations
ADC offers great benefits that include holidays, PTO, 401K, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates please contact Steven Truschka.
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.