ADC Engineering, Inc. is seeking a CIVIL ENGINEER for our Charleston and Greenville Offices.
ADC Engineering, Inc. is a multi-disciplined engineering firm that provides civil engineering, structural engineering, landscape architecture, and building envelope consulting to public and private clients throughout the southeast. For 25 years ADC has earned a reputation for a strong dedication to each client and completing projects that are above expectations.
Applicants are required to have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
· EIT certification
· Proficiency in Civil 3D with site, grading, and utility design
· Ability to work independently
· Professional communication skills
· Enthusiasm and a drive to exceed expectations
3 - 5 years of site development design experience is preferred.
ADC offers benefits that include:
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Tuition reimbursement
Qualified candidates please contact Steven Truschka.
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.