The office coordinator is responsible for general office and clerical duties. Service to clients and employees is a priority and this position is the first point of contact for many of our visitors to the office. The office coordinator works with all employees and coordinates with various departments. This position is crucial to maintaining and improving company culture while providing excellent customer service to our clients.
General duties include:
· Coordinate and plan employee related events
· Answer incoming calls
· Work with billing administrators and accounting on invoicing, statements, and expenses
· Assist with general HR tasks and paperwork
· Coordinate maintenance on facilities
· Create reports for accounting and marketing
Requirements of this position:
· Positive, energetic, and cooperative personality
· Team Player
· Strong computer and software skills
ADC offers benefits that include:
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Tuition reimbursement
Qualified candidates please contact Steven Truschka.
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.