ADC Engineering, Inc. is seeking a LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (1-3 years of experience) for our recently opened Greenville office.
Applicants are required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Sketch-up
- Strong hand graphic ability
- Knowledge of plant material in the Southeastern US
- Ability to work independently
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a drive to exceed expectations
ADC offers great benefits that include holidays, PTO, 401K, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and tuition reimbursement. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of ADC's growth in the upstate.
Qualified candidates please contact Fred Guthier @ email@example.com.
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.