ADC Engineering, Inc. is seeking a project administrator for our Greenville office.
The project administrator provides overall coordination for all activities related to administration of projects for his or her specific department and/or team. The project administrator is responsible for the organization, preparation assistance and management of specifications, documentation, permitting, proposals, bidding, and invoicing during both design and construction phase services. This position will also assist in putting together submittal packages and marketing materials. The project administrator works closely with all members of his or her department, the company accounting staff, the marketing department, and the other administrators of the company. The project administrator must work extremely well with others, be comfortable under pressure with various deadlines, and be proactive.
- Organize and facilitate the permitting process for various projects
- Coordinate schedules for multiple employees and maintain deadlines for projects
- Create and organize proposals
- Assist with contract execution
- Work with consultants
- Maintain and coordinate Specifications and multiple types of reports required for projects
- Coordinate and process invoices and assist with accounts receivable for the department
- Assist with implementation of processes and documentation during construction phase services
- Assist with submittal packages and marketing materials
- Strive to improve efficiency in all processes under his or her responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Competent Computer Literacy (especially Microsoft Office Suite)
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Experience with PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, and Deltek software programs is preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ADC offers great benefits that include holidays, PTO, 401K, health insurance, FSA, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates please contact Steven Truschka.