With offices in the Charleston, Columbia and Greenville areas, ADC provides civil and structural engineering, and landscape architecture on a broad-range of projects from historic renovations to massive federal site designs. ADC owes its 30+ years of success to the employees that work as a team, consistently giving our clients exceptional service. Just named to the Zweig Group Hot Firm List for being one of the top 100 fastest growing A/E firms in the United States, along with being named one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in SC, ADC is seeking a Structural Engineer.
Applicants are required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or equivalent)
- Ability to work independently
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a drive to exceed expectations
- Revit experience
- RAM Structural System or ETABS experience is preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of building construction materials and construction process
- 2-6 years of structural design experience
ADC offers benefits that include:
- Potential for bonuses
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Dental & vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home Fridays
Qualified candidates please contact Steven Truschka.
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.