With offices in the Charleston, Columbia and Greenville areas, ADC provides civil and structural engineering, and landscape architecture on a broad-range of projects from historic renovations to massive federal site designs. ADC owes its 30+ years of success to the employees that work as a team, consistently giving our clients exceptional service. Just named to the Zweig Group Hot Firm List for being one of the top 100 fastest growing A/E firms in the United States, along with being named one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in SC, ADC is seeking a Structural Office Lead/Project Manager for our Greenville office.
The project manager must work with teams on multiple projects and work with clients to understand their business, their processes and their projects. Growing and creating new client relationships is a key part of this role. Our clients include federal, state, and municipal agencies, private developers, educational institutions, medical facilities, aviation clients and more. Flexibility is key and interest in varied project types is paramount. The project manager must thrive in a fast paced, team environment and be comfortable with business development.
Applicants are required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or equivalent)
- SC PE license
- Experience managing and collaborating with architectural clients
- Experience managing support staff
- Experience overseeing the development of structural contract documents (drawings and specifications) for new building and building renovation/rehabilitation design
- Revit experience is preferred, but not required
- RAM Structural System or ETABS experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a drive to exceed expectations
- 8+ years of Structural Project Manager experience
ADC offers benefits that include:
- Potential for bonuses
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Dental & vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home Fridays
Qualified candidates please contact Steven Truschka.
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.